As this report documents , signature projects to build a coastal road and bridge to help with post-Tsunami reconstruction in Indonesia and Sri Lanka were behind schedule and over budget. This was primarily due to limited information at the time of planning, as is common in disaster recovery situations and rising construction rates, which again are common given the construction efforts that typically follow disasters.
Case Studies By Area
- Project Management In A Flat Organization http://t.co/GfXlTc7Eae - 1 month ago
- Project Management By Robots http://t.co/5KnJp1r1pa - 2 months ago
- Salaries top out at age 40 http://t.co/vP23490i - 4 months ago
- Bill Gates' top 10 books of 2012 http://t.co/rFBEYECE - 4 months ago
- True Requirements http://t.co/5Nhd6PcC - 6 months ago